Monday, January 30, 2012

Personal Style & You ~ Marianne Kobie

What is my style? Since I retired 8 years ago, it has changed dramatically. I am fortunate enough to live in warm weather year round, because of that I own mostly 100% cotton clothes. My usual outfit is a sleeveless tee and shorts or a cotton dress. I am adding jewel colors into my wardrobe, which is so fun, since I had been just a 'brown' person for so many years. You will usually only find me in flip-flops or flat sandals. I have not used a hairdryer in years. I don't wear a watch, and very little jewelry, but I do try and remember to put on long earrings each day. My make-up consists of lipstick and mascara and occasional blush. I guess I always look ready for yoga - which is something I love to do. My silver hair really has fit into my low maintenance life style. So, I guess I just answered what my style is "low maintenance".

Marianne Kobie

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed paging through your blog. So many beautiful women and to think all of them celebrate silver :-). I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete