Thursday, January 10, 2013

John Masters Organics

I've found a great line of hair products that I really enjoy using, so I thought I would share it with you. It's not made specifically for silver/gray hair, but I like the way it makes my hair feel.  It's John Masters Organics. (click for link)


Available at Whole Foods and some health food stores, I get mine at The Vitamin Shoppe. It's also available online. (see link above)

This fairly extensive hair-care line addresses all different textures and conditions...dry, normal, oily, damaged, etc. My favorites right now are the Lavender Rosemary Shampoo for Normal Hair, the Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler, and the Shine-On/ Leave-In Treatment for supernatural shine and softness.

Skincare, body care, products specifically for men, and even pet care products are also available.

C

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    It has taken me a very long time to find products for my hair that doesn't dry it out and in fact I'm still searching. I'm using a shampoo from Giavanni called Perfectly Platinum, but I would like to find one without SLS. I've been putting just a wee bit of argon oil in my hair after air drying. John Masters has a wonderful philosophy. One that I can agree with whole-heartedly. Hope you're feeling better today. Ruthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthe,
    I've been very pleased with the John Masters Organics products that I've tried so far. My hair isn't particularly dry, but it is more so now than it was when I was in my teens and twenties. I use the shampoo for normal hair, but there is one formulated for dry hair as well. I want to try some of the body products too.
    I've heard a lot of good things about argon oil ...will have to check that out.
    I'm feeling much better today, thanks! C

    ReplyDelete